Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Question Time!

QUESTIONS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET! 

1. Are you young at heart, or an old soul?

I am only 21 but I think that I can either be wiser than my years or lower than my actual age. It depends what day of the week it is.

2. What Christmas present do you remember the most?
I remember them ALL. 

3. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you don't like.
I like my eyes at times. Least favorite would have to be my arms. Not enough to get liposuction or anything but they are not my favorite.

4. What holiday do you most look forward to?
Kooky Spooky Halloween!! 

5. How is the relationship between you and your parents?
It is ok. 

6. You've got the TV on, but you're not really watching. What channel is the TV on?
I don't usually have the TV on in the background...electricity bill yo! But if I do it's usually on Animal Planet or CBS.

7. If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be?
New York or somewhere in England or Ireland.

8. Have you ever spent a night in the hospital?
Several times. Asthma, appendicitis,a low diabetes reaction, etc. I also spent the night in my dads office once and he works at the hospital so it was ok. 

9. Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people?
To do this you would actually have to be friends with people and I basically do not have any that I can hang out with at the moment. However I do like being in a large group at times, makes me seem less of a loner. Or it makes me want to strangulate half of the people in the group. 

10. Do you like the type of music your parents listen to? Do your parents like the type of music you listen to?
Very much so. Both of my parents have awesome taste in music. My mom likes some of the stuff I listen to, my dad always says "I don't know them" whenever I mention an artist I like, and he wants to end the conversation at that.      

11. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Nutrition aside, ice cream. Or licorice. I wonder if they make a licorice ice cream...

12. Do you believe in a god?
At times. Me and him have a strange relationship.

13. What's you're favorite hashtag to track?
I am on twitter and I have absolutely no bloody idea what this means.

14. When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up?
 I wanted to be a waitress when I was in kindergarten, then a police officer when I was in 1st grade, and then an artist through grades 2-4. As soon as I hit 6th grade I knew I wanted to be an actress. 

15. Do you want to have more friends than you have right now?
I really do not know. I like meeting people though.

16. Have you ever met someone through the Internet, then met them in real life?
Unfortunately not. But I'm always up for meeting new people in a SAFE CROWDED ENVIRONMENT where there are witnesses. 

17. Tell me about the last book you read.
A biography about Shakespeare for my class. It was not good.     

18. Predict what your life will look like a year from now.
I'm still planning that!!!!!

19. Early bird or night owl?
Night owl.  Early birds irritate.

20. Where do you live? Be as general or specific as you want.
In a state. 

21. What was the longest car ride you've ever taken?
To Minnesota. The car broke down on the way back at an unreasonable hour! 8:00 am is an UNREASONABLE time to go to Pep Boys.

22. What is your ethnic heritage?
Irish and Scottish.

23. Do you want to live until you're 100?
It might be cool to live that long, but I think it would be better to go around the 90s.

24. Do you practice what you preach?
Not as often as I should. 

25. Have you ever laughed uncontrollably when it was socially inappropriate?
Yes. Many seem to find that peculiar. 

26. Do you often skip breakfast?
No. 

27. Would you want to know the exact date and time you were going to die?
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! 

28. Describe your neighborhood.
It's somewhat near a graveyard. It's quite boring besides the alcoholics next door.

29. Name a TV series you didn't enjoy until after it ended.
MASH, Alias, and LOST.       

30. Have you ever bought a product from an infomercial?
  A baseball bat. Which I used to smash the television set when the other infomercials played.

31. What is one thing you could never forgive?
 Killing another person out of pure ignorance or stupidity. 

32. What part of the past year sticks out in your mind?  
Many things. 

33. What is your favorite sport?
Hopscotch

34. What has been troubling you lately?
How people cannot accept another persons opinion. People hate being told they are wrong. 

35. Who was your first crush?
This guy in my elementary school class. I thought that he would like me if I told on him for climbing  on the desks. LOL. I was a delusional child. He took me to the school office during recess when these other boys who were his friends started were screwing with me and telling me to 'move' so they could play their stupid game. No, I did not have to move, this is my hiding place away for society, I am perfectly content, leave me alone. One boy pushed me off of this little jungle gym type thing and I started bleeding. This boy started screaming at him telling him that 'He was not cool' or something and then took me to the office. Two days later he started  going out my friend. He moved schools until 7th grade when he came back dressed up as a ghetto gangster type person. He was still nice, but I was a complete mess in 7th grade and would really rather have died than have dated someone at that time in my life. He is married now. 
I have only ever had two other crushes in my life, both of which were stupid because both of them were assholes.

36. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
I really like Finley's which I do believe is only a Michigan restaurant. 

37. Give me an unpopular opinion you have.
 I have so many unpopular opinions that it is unbelievable. One that I can remember off the top of my head is that I will never understand why people make fun of others for being more educated than themselves. 

38. Describe a person that inspires you.
Someone who is not afraid to be different.  

39. If you could earn minimum wage doing what you love, would you? 
Definitely.

40. Describe the last time you were very angry at someone.
Today. I do not have to describe anything I do not want to. 

41. Where would you prefer to live? A city? The suburbs? The countryside? The mountains?
I think it would be neat to live in a city. 

42. Where is "home" for you?
Oz. 

43. Where do you and your friends go to hang out?
I really do not hang out with people.

44. Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever bullied anyone else?
Yes and no. 

45. Is it possible for guys and girls to be just friends?
 YES. Most of my guy friends are gay so it is possible. But I talk to guys all of the time and have never had the thought  I was going to get married to one of them. Lol.

46. What are the 6 songs you listen to the most?

I change what songs I listen to all of the time. Right now my top 6;
If I Had a Heart- Fever Ray
Out of Sight Out of Mind- ATOTC the Musical 
Death Rides a Horse theme- Ennio Morricone
Reach- S Club 7
Slow Love Slow- Nightwish
Caged- Within Temptation

47. If you could meet anyone on earth, who would it be?
Only one person? This is hard! I would love to meet Helena Bonham Carter though. Or Vienna Teng. Just to see how their minds work. I can't choose!!! 

48. What is your favorite blog currently?
I follow a lot of blogs so if I am following you then obviously I like what you have to say and you are one of my favorites. =)

49. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
I would say either California or Florida.

50. What's the one thing you're afraid of?  
I don't tell people what I am afraid of. They can use it against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)