Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years 2013!!!





Just wanted to wish everyone out there a very happy New Year's!!! Do any of you have any plans? Are you in time square right now waiting for the ghost of Dick Clark to make an appearance? I would really love to know!

This year (kind of like last year) I'm just vegging out by myself and waiting for the ball to drop in Time's Square. For some reason I always end up alone on New Year's Eve and I have absolutely no idea why. I would just like to point out that I am not opposed to going to a type of New Year's swarve where I can dress in sequins. Someday it will happen though, someday. ;)

And I have yet to make a resolution this year. Maybe it should be become more independent but for some reason I feel independent enough. So I guess my New Year's Resolution will be Follow Your Heart because the swallow in Thumbelina told me to, although this isn't really a resolution to ANYTHING...

^Oh Thumbelina, I shall review you and some more hilariously awful movies next year. And by hilariously awful I mean I love them, but for different reasons than you probably do.

But anyways, hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's! Remember, alcohol and fireworks do not play well together and shooting a gun in the air is not the same as shooting off fireworks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)