Monday, January 30, 2012

I Shall Drink Tea and Be Ensemble Like

I got a part in the ensemble for my college's musical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to go walk uptown for an appointment to have my eyebrows waxed and I just stepped out the door when the phone rang with an unlisted number. I was going to be super mad if it was a solicitor because I only had about five minutes until my appointment (which included walking on icy roads in which I could trip on and get brain damage) but surprisingly it was the director.

He started talking to me all serious like with a somewhat happy undertone which made me think "oh no, I didn't get a part, FML" but after I thought that for about two seconds he told me that my audition was fantastic and that I had a part in the ensemble!

Rehearsals start tomorrow and I am beyond excited to even have a part! However I will be checking out those cast lists just to be sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)