Saturday, April 13, 2013

Survey

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
This question is silly. No.

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
None

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
Well my birthday was a few days ago (April 11th) and I got some money, a bike, Les Miserables on dvd, a ton of birthday cards, and A hula hoop! I am really thankful for everything and I really feel that I don't deserve that much. I really want to go bike riding but in Michigan it has been rainy and snowy and yucky the past few days so I haven't been able to yet. =(

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
YES. I am one of those people who should never be allowed to touch ANYTHING. 

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Today. Hula Hoop!!! I'm pretty bad at it but I'm still practicing. 

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Clothes, Books, and Drinkables (diet coke, tea, etc.)

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
I'm eating a caramel apple sucker right now.

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Eyes, for some reason. 

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
I hate this question because it changes daily! Right now I'm loving Material Girl by Madonna.

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
Somewhere over the rainbow

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
A certain one in Michigan. 

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
Verizon.

13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
I like many! 

14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD?
N/A

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
The rolly polka dotted game thingys? Yes. 

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?
That's dumb.

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
I think it was for one of my cousins? I haven't been to a wedding in forever so I feel kind of bad about forgetting the last one. =(

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
Not really sure. 

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND
My old best friend I saw the last 4th of July. I don't really know wtf happened. 

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT:
Arby's. 

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
"You are going to hell!"- multiple people. I don't think they really have a say in it.

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
I don't really care as long as I'm with friends. I never get invited places so...

24. CAN YOU COOK?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
My moms silver grand am. 

26. BEST KISSER:
This isn't even a question and like I would know.

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
Never, I am not capable of such an action. =P 

28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
Pickles. Shrimp. CRANBERRY JUICE. 

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
How creative I can be.

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
I have problems communicating with others. Sometimes people have no idea what I'm talking about which can sometimes lead to embarrassment. 

32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
N/A

33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
SWEENEY TODD. SWEENEY SWEENEY SWEENEY SWEENEY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHH.

34. CAN YOU SING?
Everyone can sing, some just better than others. I think I'm okay but not the best. 

35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
Rachael Lampa. About 6 years ago. 

36. LAST KISS?
Lies and slander

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
The Artist. It was so good! By the way yes, I am still one of those people who go to the movie places and RENT things, no netflix for me and I really have no problem with that. 

38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
Water.

39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:
I have loved everywhere that I have ever vacationed but California will always be near and dear to my little heart. 

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
Both. AT THE SAME TIME. HAHAHAHA. I'M MULTI-TALENTED.

But really I only own a desktop. Laptops irritate me.

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
Craig Ferguson.

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
WITH. This is a strange question.

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
My lonely heeeaaaart. =P

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
They can. I have no doubt in my mind that they can work for certain people. 

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
Yesterday. I'm writing this blog from jail. LOL. 

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
Oh I love both! I'm feeling pancake today though. 

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
No.

52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
In a scrambled fashion. 

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
I believe that people believe in it.

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
A solicitor. I was not interested in buying patio furniture. 

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
I shall assume another solicitor. 

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?:
My cousin sent me a Happy Birthday message. 

58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
512!

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
CLOTHES. 

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
Here I am
Not quite dying
My body left to rot in a hollow tree
Its branches throwing shadows
On the gallows for me
And the next day
And the next
And another day


61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?:
Grape. 

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
I can! Am I any good at it? No. 

63. CAN YOU SWIM?
YES! I love swimming. 

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
All of them. 

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
I am quite fond of them. 

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I'm a GIRL.

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
Sadly not. 

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON
Spring!!! 

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
About two minutes ago. 

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
1:00. I was sleepy. 

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
Throwing snowballs at those little children across the street. They never know what hits them. 

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
Never

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
Fluffy.

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?
Pirates will always be cool. 

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
Having magical times.

78. BIRTHDAY?
April 11 

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
Actress/Voice actress

85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:
No sir I am not.

87. ARE YOU SMILING?:
I have no idea what my facial expression looks like right now. Maybe solemn?

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
No.

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Today I'm feeling Ireland.

92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
NO. 

93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
Lies and slander.

94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
The stupider the name the better. 

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
A princess Jasmine type blue.

96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
No.

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
If you define vacation as "take one day to be completely useless" then yes

98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
No

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER:
No

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?:
No

101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?:
No

102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
Yes. 

103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
Not really

104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
Not any at the moment. 

105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
THINGS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)