Monday, April 8, 2013

Bieber vs. Bell The END Result

This. THIS is the end result. Thank God the Bieber fans had the decency to you know, NOT kill him. They actually acted pretty respectful/ non-threatening minus the whole "I'm going to play Bieber's music around Drake for no apparent reason" aspect. From the way people were acting I could have sworn there was going to be a riot of some kind with police involvement! I guess this just goes to show you that some people are only keyboard warriors and usually won't do anything except type away threats on their keyboard.

However, I felt that these little Belieber comments were out of line (warning, these people swear. A LOT and if you have depression or something please keep in mind that you are beautiful and that these people are the ones with problems, not you.)


-Going to TO KILL UGLY FOR MAKING FUN OF GRRRRRR! SEE YOU THERE DRAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)