Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Or not! 

I'm not sure how many of you here have read my past post about how on every Valentine's Day something horrible always happens to me and I can never avoid it. Past examples include; falling on ice, being sent a flower that was supposed to go to someone else and then getting screamed at by the senders girlfriend, getting a door slammed into my face, having a car run over my foot, and a few other less horrible things.

THIS YEAR I thought I would be safe because I'm just staying home today, but no such luck! I got toothpaste in my eye this morning, I fell down my stairs, hit my head on the railing,  and my hand got stuck to the freezing mailbox and I lost a little skin trying to release myself from the evil frozen thing! I doubt that I will be shaving my legs today because that will only end in disaster! 

Maybe this is why I can't get a date. But I'm really not such bad luck all year round, just on this day for God knows whatever reason. Because I'm single AGAIN this Valentine's Day and will probably never get a significant other I have decided that tomorrow will be candy day. I am buying candy and then will pretend to be happy that I will end up being a lonely old woman who owns 80 cats. But at least I will have candy and I won't have to share it with anyone.

By the way, to the girl on my Facebook who keeps telling everyone Happy Valentine's Day and decided to exclude me from the celebration, thanks for making me feel like Patrick here;


Oh and the favorite thing I have read today;

If I had enough money I would buy every girl a flower for Valentines because every girl deserves to be happy on this special day

LIES! This is a trick, don't fall for it. It may seem like a wonderful thing to say but no, it is not.  I actually found it kind of creepy. If a guy was to just start handing out random flowers to every girl they saw I would be suspicious of their mental state of mind. 

And before I forget, I found this Valentine's tag on someone else's blog and because I like tags I have decided to participate!

 1. White chocolate or milk/dark chocolate? All of the above. 
2. Tea or Coffee?  Tea. Although I have come to like these little sugar free coffee things from Maxwell House. They don't really taste like coffee so maybe that's why I like them.
3. Movie or book on a night-in? Depends. I really do like both but at the moment I'm going to say books. 
4. Rom-com or a tear-jerker? Horror Films. That IS a choice in my mind...
5. Who is the first literary couple to come to your mind? Jane Eyre and Edward Rochester. 
6. Who is the first *movie* couple that comes to your mind? Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler. I find them to be the most classic couple in the world. 
7. Roses or chocolate? Roses!! I have never received a rose in my entire life by anyone other than my father and step father. I would like to though, I really would.  Sunset roses are beautiful but I'm not picky. I know certain flowers are supposed to mean certain things but a flower is a flower in my world.
8. Fancy dinner in a 4-star restaurant or a simple picnic? I've never been on a picnic so that would be really nice.
9. Dream wedding scenario: outdoor family affair, or a formal church wedding & reception at a 5-star hotel? I am probably the only female on earth who hasn't thought about her "dream wedding" so I sadly cannot answer this. 
10. What was the last love song you listened to? To Love You More by Celine Dion. It is a wonderful song. 
11. Favorite real-life/celebrity couple? Ummmmmmm...  Got it! Prince William and Kate Middleton. I also think Michael Emerson and Carrie Preston's relationship is adorable along with Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness.
12. One piece of advice about love: You can't hurry love. No, you'll just have to wait. She said love don't come easy. It's a game of give and take. Thank you Diana Ross and The Supremes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)