Saturday, May 11, 2013

50 Answers Survey!

1.) What curse word do you use the most?
Probably "F*ck" or "hell" though I don't consider hell to be much of a curse word, more of a place. 

2.) Do you own an iPod?
YES! It's pink and pretty and I've had mine since my sixteenth birthday and it still works! Sadly I need to delete some songs on it though because I can only hold another 300 and yeah, I love music. 

3.) Who on your Myspace “Top 8″ do you talk to the most? 
Who the hell uses Myspace anymore? And I thought it was top 10? Shows how much I was on Myspace when it was popular! 

4.) What time is your alarm clock set for?
10:00 

5.) What color is your room?
Pink. 

6.) Flip flops or sneakers?
I like both. 

7.) Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Be in the picture. 

8.) What was the last movie you watched?
The Jungle Book! 

9.) Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, but most of my friends are older than me so I don't consider it that big of a deal considering they are wonderful parents. However half of the people who were in my high school class have children and I cannot even imagine. 

10.) Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yes but I kind of can be at times.

11.) Did you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Yes. It didn't work. One of my doctors gave me ambien a long LONG time ago which made me hallucinate. Come to find out, one of my counselors patients shot his hand after taking ambien. 0_0 

12.) What CD is currently in your CD player?
Rachael Lampa- Rachael Lampa. 

13.) Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate!!! I haven't had chocolate milk in years! I kind of want some now.

14.) Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Not this week. 

15.) Have you ever given someone a hickey?
No sir!

16.) Who was the last person to call you?
My grandmother.

17.) Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Maybe a few, but I really could care less. 

18.) Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yes and I still watch them today because I can.

19.) How many siblings do you have?
Zero.

20.) Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Unless they are one of my guy friends, very. Or I'll say something really stupid. Even if I don't like that person. It's kind of awkward. 

21.) What movie do you know every line to?
Sweeney Todd and The Wizard of Oz.

22.) Do you own any band t-shirts?
Yes.

23.) What is your favorite salad dressing?
I'm not much of a fan of salad.

24.) Do you read for fun?
Yes. I read A LOT.

25.) Do you cry alot?
Not really.

26.) Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop.

27.) Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?
Nooo

28.) What is the weather like?
It is a little cold but sunny! 

29.) Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
No. 

30.) Is sex before marriage wrong?
I'm not for it but it is ultimately everyones choice with what they want to do with their life and none of my business. 

31.) When was the last time you slept on the floor?
I think it was about a year ago.

32.) How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
8 hours. 

34.) Are you in love or lust?
I'm filling out this survey.

35.) Are your days full and fast-paced?
It depends what day it is. 

36.) Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Yes. 

37.) How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
23! But I'll think about that tomorrow.

38.) Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Spelling, yes.  I don't always notice grammar mistakes though and I'm probably not the best example of a grammatically correct person.

39.) Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No! =(

40.) Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
I try to get along with everyone. 

41.) Do you like Cottage Cheese?
No

42.) Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
My side.

43.) Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
I don't bid. I DESTROY people and win. XD

44.) Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Very much so.

45) What song did you last sing out loud?
Hellfire. Because it is my jam yo!

46) What is your favorite TV show?
Person of Interest. The season finale was this Thursday so I'm going to have to wait 800 more months until I can watch it again. =(

47) Which celebrity dead or alive would you want to have lunch with?
Bruce Lee because he is Bruce Lee. There is no other explanation to give.

48) Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I have never had butterflies in my stomach. I think I'm immune to them. :P

49) What one thing do you wish you had?
Chocolate milk. Ever since question #13 I have wanted it. 

50) Favorite Lyrics?
Ain't nobody got time for lyrics. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)