Saturday, December 24, 2011

Books

I basically just did this as a collage project along with several others after some kid in my class said that books were lame and Jane Austen never existed. No books are not lame, sure some are A LOT better than others but if you think that every single book sucks me and you need to have a serious talk. And if you think Jane Austen is just a figment of your own imagination I weep for you.

Some of my favorite books:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/46769.EmmaAmistad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)