Friday, June 14, 2013

Acting Survey!

1. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
This has always been a hard question for me to answer because there are so many different types of acting. As for movie actress I am going to have to say Helena Bonham Carter is my number one favorite. I'm also a huge fan of Meryl Streep,Catherine Zeta Jones, and Keira Knightley. As for movie actors, I have always really liked Johnny Depp and Morgan Freeman. It is really difficult to pick out my favorite movie actors because there is just so much talent in that pool. Heck, there is a ton of great talent in all of the acting types I'm going to list!
As for stage acting, I am a huge huge fan of Jenn Gambatese, James Barbour, Kelli O'Hara, Bernadette Peters, Caroline O' Connor, Natalie Toro, Norm Lewis, Kate Shindle, Betsy Morgan, Angela Lansbury, Andrew Varela, Omar Lopez-Cepero, and Marla Schaffel. Marla has not been on stage I believe since 2009 which really saddens me.
As for voice actors, Michelle Ruff and Kate Higgins will always be my two favorites but in all honesty everyone in that field of work amazes me. I would also like to remind everyone that  voice actor does have the word ACTOR in it.
As for favorite dead actor/actress- Judy Garland, Heath Ledger, Brittany Murphy, and Vincent Price.

2. If you could be part of any old Disney Channel movie, which one would you choose? 
Gotta Kick it up! Although I'm not even close to being the race 99% of the people in the film were but working with Susan Egan would have been so much fun. Plus it was just a great film.

3. What is your favorite genre to act in?
I really like drama. And musicals. I'm never too picky about my favorite genre though considering I have never really been in a show where I have heard anyone say "OMG this play sucks because it is COMEDY!" Who does that?

4. What is your favorite TV show? 
I have two; Person of Interest and Downton Abbey. I just started watching Game of Thrones the other day and I think I'm really going to enjoy that as well. I've read the books so I already know what is going to go down but I do like seeing the world from the books in screen form.

5. What is your favorite movie 
Sweeney Todd. 

6. Who would you replace on a tv show?

Oh I'm not even sure I could pull off the awesomeocity of a lot of people on TV today. But I have to say that I think Morgana Pendragon (from Merlin) would be a great role to have. Katie McGrath does a wonderful job portraying the character though.

7. What is your dream movie role? 

I would love to be in a period drama, I truly would.

8. Would you rather do tv or movies?

I would love to do both. I can't choose! However I think TV would be a bit funner. 

9. Who would you want to be your onscreen boyfriend?
A person who isn't creepy.

10. What do you want to accomplish in the next five years?
I don't put a time limit on things. But I would like to voice act in something someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)