Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Incase you were unaware I really really despise my dads girlfriend. A lot. And he's not much better.

Today I went to hang out with my dad and we had plans to go out to lunch. Well I was unaware that when he picked me up he would be bringing his stupid girlfriend and his even stupider daughter. I was outside talking to one of my friends who I haven't seen in a long time who just so happened to be walking past my house when my dad pulls up in his car with his lame girlfriend. The girlfriend gets out of the car and says that we need to get going right now and starts yelling at me and exclaims that "your mother would be so mad at you for having people over without her permission!" which is the biggest lie I have ever heard. My mom WANTS me to have people over a lot more than I do, which is pretty much never and I told her this. Then she tells my friend that she needs to leave right now. Lady this isn't your house and you have absolutely no right treating people like that. So my friend is looking at me like "Who the hell is this lady?" then says bye and walks down the street again. Thank God she's on my Facebook and she understood when I messaged her later about how my dads girlfriend is a crazy loser, which is honestly not something I tell a lot of people but in this case it had to be said. 

So after she leaves I get in the car and lo and behold, the girlfriends daughter is sitting in the back seat laughing her ass off. I was getting pretty mad at that point and this is how the conversation went;
Me: I really don't understand why you're laughing.
Stupid Daughter: I have every right to laugh. You did a bad thing and my mom caught you! HAHAHAHAHA
Okay, what the frick? When I think "someone caught someone else doing bad things" I think someone walked in on another person having sex or there was a police man in the bank that you were trying to rob, not this!
Me: Yeah I didn't do anything and I think it's pretty bullshit that your mom yelled at me for speaking to one of my friends that I haven't seen in a long time who just so happened to be walking by my house. 
Dads Girlfriend: This conversation is OVER.
Me: No, this conversation is just beginning. You have absolutely NO RIGHT TO-
My Dad: *Margery said the conversation is OVER so let's all get along and enjoy the rest of our day.
Then *Margery turned around and gave me a bitch look that just said "I'm running the show" which is wrong on so many levels.

Let me tell you I was so close to jumping out of the car, running back inside my house, and locking the door. I did not need to deal with this. But no, I decided to be stupid and put up with these idiots for another few hours.

As soon as we left my house, stupid daughter, we'll call her *Darla, starts laughing at her cell phone. She has done this before and it's kind of a running inside joke with me and my other friend who met this girl. Darla then wishes to share her text messages aloud and then take and send new pictures of herself to her mother who is sitting in the front seat. By the end of the day I was so close to throwing her cell phone out the window. This is how all of her text messages went;
Billy Bob Bo Bill Billy (her boyfriend) says I'm his little angel!
5 minutes later; Billy Bob Bo Bill Billy says I'm really funny! (Billy Bob is a person on the incredibly wacky side of life because not once have you ever been funny.)
3 minutes later; Billy Bob Bo Bill Billy sent me this funny pic of us! LOOK AT IT!
1 minute after that;Aren't Billy Bob Bo Bill Billy and me the cutest couple? We look so cute in this pic!
Me: No.
Margery* (getting really mad): They are a wonderful couple! You are just jealous that MY DAUGHTER has a boyfriend and that YOU DON'T.
Lady you are 50 something years old and not even related to me, why should my lack of love life concern you? I think this all stems from her always being insanely jealous of my mom and now because her daughter has something that I don't, she is just trying to rub it in my face. What a kind thing to do!

We then had to stop at Meijer's because Margery needed something. I was going to go look at the books and ditch everyone but noooo. According to my dad 22 year olds can get kidnapped in crowded areas like Meijer and we all need to do things TOGETHER. Eff this.I was going to call a cab and have it take me anywhere but there but my cell phone battery died. Perfect timing. >_<

So we are looking around at things TOGETHER and some really nice lady from my dad's work also happens to be in the store and stops over to say hi to us. She asks me specifically how many more classes I have to take before graduating, and my dad, being ever so polite, tells her really loudly: "Hopefully soon! She's been in college for five years now! HAHAHAHA!" Which is a lie. Two and 3/4  years thank you very much! I hate it when he does this stuff, don't embarrass me like that. I corrected him and told the nice lady that I have to take one more class before I graduate and she said that she was very proud of me.

But God forbid if the conversation focuses on any of my accomplishments or makes me look good! Darla just had to interrupt by telling the nice lady this!

Darla- Hahaha I'm moving out! I'm gonna paint the house yellow and the walls green! 
Why does she care? And that is the worst color combination that I have ever heard of! Plus I doubt you will be the one painting, you'll probably have your stupid boyfriend from WHITBY BAY TEXAS paint because you are completely worthless! 
Margery- When will you be moving out of YOUR house? If I was your mom I would have locked you out by now! HAHAHAHA.
It is none of your business as to when I move out but let me just say that when I do I'll make sure I have enough to get by so I never have to see you or your stupid daughter ever again. And thank God you aren't my mom. I would rather have a polar bear attack my face then be forced to ever call you mother. 

So we leave Meijer's and do a few other things and my dad is about to take me home when Darla asks him if we are going to stop for lunch. The response?
"Well Margery's blood sugars are high so we're not doing lunch today, plus nobody is hungry."

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Margery should do some insulin if her sugars are so messed up. But no, she'd rather "let them ride" and make everyone around her miserable. Stupid lady. Let's see I haven't eaten anything since 9 this morning, it is going on 3:00. Yeah, I'm pretty hungry and I need to eat something or my blood sugars will crash, which is exactly what they did when they dropped me back off at my house. I told them this and they could have cared less. I could have tolerated these idiots for another 30 minutes or so, but no. They don't care about my blood sugars as long as I am out of their faces.

At the moment I am refusing to speak to my father. If he wants to hang out with his horrible girlfriend and his even worse daughter while drinking then he is more than welcome to do so, just not while seeing or talking to me. 

*Margery, Darla, and Billy Bob Bo Bill Billy are not the actual names of these cretins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)