Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stuff!

So I haven't wrote on here in forever. Nothing much has been going on in the past couple of months except LIFE.
Mainly here is what the past few months have involved;


1. I got threatened on twitter for calling Bieber Fever stupid and Justin Bieber a tool. Apparently Justin will never love me or be my husband. I guess I have to find a new dream.


2. Memorial Day Weekend. Everyone has a right and should have fun and dance and celebrate and buy flowers for their lost ones and what not. But I would have appreciated it if I could have at least gotten an hour of sleep during these celebratory times! I do not enjoy you CRACKER JACKS who call yourselves neighbors screaming at each other about sidewalks and fires and blasting out the 2Pac or I'm sory "puttin down da beats" from 1am until dawn!!! But overall Memorial Day was ok, I had to put a grill together for my mom so we could join the rest of the population and barbecue which was kind of fun.


3.  My teacher for my philosophy class which starts in 5 days just wrote me this email; "Welcome to philosophy! This is an exciting class!!! You plus I will learn some cool things about wisdom and ethics." What on earth did I get myself into? Then  he writes us another email telling us to write down 15 things about ourselves so he can get to know us better. This shall be entertaining to write. For #1 I'm going with I have possession of the black cauldron. #15 shall be you can't handle the truth.


4. Les Miserables trailer. WATCH IT NOW!



5. Watched a guy get dragged out of the secretary of state for questioning their procedures. He is my new hero.


6. I started reading the Hunger Games series. At first I was hesitant about reading it because I heard from various people that it was like Twilight and anything like Twilight deserves to get burned. But overall I really enjoyed it. I'm on Mockingjay right now and I swear if they kill Effie Trinket off I'm going to protest.


7. A few days ago I learned that I have a chameleon singing voice. I have no idea what that means but it sounded pretty good. 


8. My town had a brand new farmer's market opening which included a performance by the new high school drama club which I only tried to enforce since I was in 8th GRADE until I was a senior. But of course after I graduated they had to have one. And these children cannot act. They had their freaking scripts in their hand 2 minutes before the performance. Sad little drama club, you failed. 


That's pretty much it for now, not too much going on until next Sunday when the Tony Awards come on and Monday when I start my philosophy class. Bye bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)