Friday, May 9, 2014

507!

That is the number of people who have read my post about the cold water challenge. I am in shock. I am in awe. I am really amazed. I never really expected anyone to ever even read this blog EVER. But to those 507 people who have read that post, I just want to send out a huge thank you and shall now provide you with cookies (or biscuits as they are called in basically every other part of the world besides the US and Canada) and tea for your awesomeness! Even if you didn't agree with what I had to say on the matter I do appreciate that you took your time to read a 23 year old girls little blog post. In a way, it makes me feel kind of special. =P And if you are one of those people who just read that post and gave it a 'view' or whatever it's called on here, I give you many hugs and thanks as well.
Now onward to the cookies and teeeeaaaaa!!!





For those of you who despise cookies and tea, here is a unicorn. Nobody can dislike a majestic unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)