I've never held hands with anyone unless walking across the street with a parent when I was 3 years old counts. Or if the final bow for a theatre production counts. But I don't think that is technically what this question is asking and they want a more romantic type of situation where you may have held hands with a loved one and what not.
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
I'm a little of both.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
YOU! I truly would like to meet someone who reads this blog. I like you all a lot. =)
4. Are you easy to get along with?
I believe so, yes.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
I don't drink and the person I like is non-existent.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
THE DEAD. =P
But seriously, I'm just kidding. No necrophilism allowed within 10000000000 meters of me.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
What kind of question is this?!?!?
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Yes. Why does that even need to be a topic of conversation in a public setting?
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My cat. She is a very good listener. =D
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
Answering this question would involve me having to move to find my phone and that isn't happening.
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
My favorite song changes ever 10 minutes so I'm just going to list the ones I have recently listened to on Pandora;
Vienna Teng- Shine
Krewella- Live for The Night
Tarja- 500 Letters
Within Temptation- The Promise
Hayley Westenra- Here's to You
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
No. I really dislike that a lot. A LOT.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
I do. Lucky things tend to happen to a lot of people.
15. What good thing happened this summer?
I went to Myrtle Beach which was quite fun.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
Not at all.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
No. Because my first crush was in kindergarten and is now a drug pusher. My second crush turned out to be a real jerk who couldn't even remember my name. My third crush was worst than the second in a million ways. My fourth crush is now the loving husband of another girl and father of a child. So no, I don't speak to any of them.
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
Some of them yes, some of them no. For example the neighbor who plowed my driveway when there was 18 feet of snow is very nice. My drugadocious neighbors who do drugs on their stoop and have about 10,000 children they avoid while brewing pot in their basement are not my favorite people in the world.
21. What are you bad habits?
I twirl or play with my hair when I'm nervous.
22. Where would you like to travel?
Everywhere. But I have wished to travel to England for a long time.
23. Do you have trust issues?
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
My routine changes on a day to day basis but I guess I make a point to either read or listen to music everyday.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
How is this anyone's business? Does it really concern others which body part you feel most uncomfortable about?
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Go to the restroom.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
Although I'm pretty pale already, I want my skin to be a bit lighter because it usually turns red around this time of year and in the summer.
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
I have trouble feeling comfortable around most people.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
Yes because I have oh so many ex's. *laughs*
30. Do you ever want to get married?
I would but I doubt that will ever happen.
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
Yes. By the way, what is up with people cutting off all of their hair lately? I don't get the trend but it shouldn't really concern me because it is their hair and they can do whatever they want with it.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
How about no.
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
I used to play soccer and softball. I still run around sometimes and do whatever.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
Why can't I just live with both?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Yes. I decided that telling people how I feel is just going to make me miserable in the end so I just don't do it. Then again not telling someone I like them made me miserable as well. I don't really think I could ever win here.
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
Or I could not do that.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
^There is no 39. How strange.
As for this question, I'm not in high school. I'm not even in college anymore.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
I do. Not if they are a serial killer or anything like that but most people do.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
That I'm sad. Or bored. Or sadly bored and on the verge of tears.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
I don't really know if I do or not? But I'm not really smiling at anyone in particular if there just so happens to be a grin on my face.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Neither! I wouldn't be able to breathe and then I would die from lack of oxygen!
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
My alarm clock.
46. What are you paranoid about?
A lot of things.
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
No. That says a whole lot about my personality doesn't it?
50. What was the color of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
This is a job interview question! Am I applying for a job right now? IS THIS THE REAL LIFE? Am I being Punk'd?
53. Favorite makeup brand?
54. Favourite store?
I have a favorite store for each particular category of thing that I need.
55. Favourite blog?
Oooh there are so many good ones that I read! I can't choose! If you form proper sentences on your blog then yours is my favorite.
56. Favourite color?
Lavender and pink.
57. Favorite food?
Without a doubt, cupcakes. But I hardly ever have them which is probably a good thing in the long run.
58. Last thing you ate?
59. First thing you ate this morning?
Special K cereal.
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
In high school for writing. I don't feel that I deserved it though considering the journalism teacher hated my writing, never put any of my stories on the front page of the newspaper, then sent in the worst news article I wrote (or a news article that she basically wrote, for she always re-worded everything I wrote down) for a worldwide (or USA wide) competition. All the other articles she sent in by the other students were brilliant, yet I was the only one in my class who won. It seems kind of ironic now that I look back on that.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
I was suspended for fighting. People do not have the right to get out of their chair and start throwing punches at me and think I will tolerate it.
62. Been arrested? For what?
Yes. For MURDER. *sarcasm*
63. Ever been in love?
I thought I was. But then I start thinking about it and nope, I never have been in love.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
65. Are you hungry right now?
Not at the moment, thank you very much for asking.
66. Do you like your blogspot friends more than your real friends?
Way to try and cause unnecessary tomfoolery Mr. person who created this questionnaire.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
Equality for all!
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
This is not EQUAL!!!
69. Are you watching tv right now?
I am not.
70. Names of your bestfriends?
71. Craving something? What?
A carousel! That's right, I'm craving a carousel. Quite a conundrum craving a carousel. (Give me a break, it's almost 2 am).
72. What color are your towels?
It's very odd, but one of my towels is purple. The other is pink and the other one is orange.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
The ones that are boxed up from my childhood? Maybe 60.
75. Favorite animal?
Panda bears. And koalas. And cats. And sharks.
76. What color is your underwear?
Because the whole world needs to know this information!
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Mint chocolate chip.
79. What color shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
Pink (I am in my PJS, don't judge me!)
81. Favorite tv show?
Still airing? Downton Abbey and Person of Interest.
82. Favourite movie?
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
Mean Girls. The original. Who would dare to pick Mean Girls 2? Mean Girls 2 was not awesome. We don't even talk about Mean Girls 2.
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
The two shouldn't even be compared.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
Glen Coco. You go Glen Coco!
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
Dory! How can one not like Dory?
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
Or I could not do that.
90. Name a person you love?
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre guy. Does he even have a name? Lol.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
I'm starting to think the person who made this survey isn't so cool. But to punch them in the face would be a bit too much.
92. In a fight with someone?
Thankfully not at the moment.
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
95. Last movie you watched?
Cabin in the Woods. I give it a 7/10.
96. Favourite actress?
I have many favorites.
97. Favourite actor?
Same answer as the above.
98. Do you tan a lot?
Not at all. As a matter of fact, I'm quite pale.
99. Have any pets?
Yes. A golden retriever and two cats.
100. How are you feeling?
Swell o matic!
101. Do you type fast?
I believe that I do, yes.
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
Regrets are for the weak.
103. Can you spell well?
I am quite the decent speller. I also enjoy how this rhymes. Spell well. Rhyme time.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
I think it's hard to let go of some people from the past but it is usually better to bond with the people you have now so they can have a place in your future.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
Somewhat. When I was in youth group they always put on a bonfire every Thursday night.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
I don't believe so.
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes. And then I ran into a tree and thought, "Yeah, let's not do that again."
108. What should you be doing?
109. Is something irritating you right now?
As a matter of fact there is. I'm always wondering when I will have the chance or courage to leave this place but realize that I may end up here FOREVER. That thought truly scares me and I'm irritated at myself because I don't know how I can change this.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
Liking someone should never hurt you. If it does then you're doing it wrong.
111. Do you have trust issues?
Yes and I have a good reason for having them.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I can't even remember. I usually cry when nobody else can see me.
113. What was your childhood nickname?
I never had a nickname as a child.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. Do you play the Wii?
No. I MASTER the Wii.
116. Are you listening to music right now?
It was twenty years ago today
Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play
They've been going in and out of style
But they're guaranteed to raise a smile
So may I introduce to you
The act you've known for all these years
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Baaaaaand
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
I don't particularly dislike it. That's the cure to everything.
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. Favourite book?
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. It as a wonderful movie as well.
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
I try my best not to be but no matter what an angel a person may seem, they will have their mean moments.
122. Is cheating ever okay?
No. Unless you have a mad woman who's your wife living in the attic then cheating is never okay.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I really do. But let's get one thing straight, staring at someone in a creepy manner thinking that they will like you is not the same thing as love at first sight.
125. Do you believe in true love?
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
Many things! Cats, kittens, cupcakes, tea, good music, etc. etc. etc.
128. Would you change your name?
Not at this point in my life.
129. What your zodiac sign?
I'm an Aries.
130. Do you like subway?
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Try to find out who my best friend of the opposite sex is.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Whoever reads this blog is the last person I had a deep conversation with.
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
134. Can you count to one million?
I could but I don't see why I would want to.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I've told a lot of stupid lies. I remember in middle school during science class I was drawing some squiggly lines on a piece of paper. Another student noticed it and she asked me what I was doing and I told her that I was writing in Egyptian. She believed me and asked if I could show her the Egyptian ways of writing. LOL.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
I have straight hair.
139. Brunette or Blonde?
I am brunette.
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favorite month?
143. Are you a vegetarian?
No. I tried being a vegetarian once. That lasted 2 weeks.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
I love them all.
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
Eh, kind of boring actually.
147. Mars or Snickers?
You know, I have never had a Mars bar! What kind of life am I living?!?!?
148. What’s your favorite quote?
I really don't have one.
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
At the time when I stood in the churchyard reading the family tombstones, I had just enough learning to be able to spell them out.- Great Expectations
What a lovely image this gives! The boy must be thrilled with his past education, for now he can read TOMBSTONES!