Wednesday, March 13, 2013

No Title Because It Is Title-less

Sorry I've been gone for so long my dear readers! I have been busy like a bee lately! As many of you may have read I was supposed to have gotten "kicked out" of my house a few weeks ago. Well THAT didn't happen and we are all good now. Happy dancey times! I deleted my previous post on the subject because it was just me having a ranty kind of bad day and nobody really wants to read about my one day problems, and I don't want to relive them so I decided to delete it. I have every power to do so, after all it is my blog.

Speaking of blogging I am glad that I have stuck with blogspot. I was looking at Wordpress the other day and that just seems to be one hell of a technological mess that I could personally never figure out. Plus on here you can write in colors!!! Now I am sounding like an infomercial so I'm just going to stop writing. 

But that's just a little update for you guys, I'm thinking about making another blog relating to theatre but I'm not 100% sure if I will or not yet. Stay tuned for more updates on here. I have a lot to write about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)