Thursday, March 19, 2009

School! I Am So Sick of You!

Like the title says I have HAD it with my school. I swear every time I walk through the doors I seem to get stupider and stupider

Yesterday for example, some kid calls the teacher a b**ch and she didn't even care. How rude can you get? If I was the teacher I wouldn't care about my career anymore I would just slap the kid. Then another kid was counting the kids in the hallway for some reason. I was number eight. I was just thinking "do you really believe you are going to succeed in doing this?" Yeah my school is small but its just lame to count students in the hallway for no possible purpose!
I can not wait until I graduate, only 2 months and 7 days left.
The only good thing about yesterday was that I watched The Mysterious Ticking Noise of the Potter Puppet Pals on youtube. I have never seen an episode of the show and my friend recommended it to me so I watched it and it was hilarious! Its a pipe bomb...YAY!

What is that Mysterious Ticking Noise? Pictures, Images and Photos The mysterious ticking noise Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)