Sunday, October 12, 2008

Harry Potter vs. Twilight

I just want to get something off my mind right now. Seriously I have no idea why people are comparing these two books. They have completely different characters and completely different storylines from what I hear. I havent read Twilight but alls I can say is that all of you fans who are like BLAH BLAH BLAH EDWARD IS SO HOT I LOVE HIM U MUST READ THESE BOOKS! Firstly I do not understand how you can find a non- living character hot, possibly the actor whos going to play him in the movie but not exactly the character for he is FICTIONAL! I mean liking people who are real is sooooo last year! If I have to hear one more person say that to me about Edward I think my head is going to explode! They are two different books why cant people except that why is it always competiton? So many people in my school are reading Twilight right now and I still havent read it yet, but then next time I go to Walmart or something I think I'll buy it just to see what all the excitement and fangirling is about. 

In other fascinating news I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I read it when I first got it and finished it in 15 hours. So all those who knew I was reading it and I told you I wasnt going to be online until I finished it and that I wouldnt be reading your comments because you might spoil me so if you sent me spoiler stuff bwhahaha! 

As for the Half Blood Prince movie coming out, I cant believe they pushed the date back! I have seen all of the movies how dare they push the date back! That decision is just stupid in my opinion! There are probably like a billion people who feel the same way but still its not coming out till next year on July 17th! Whoever came up with that idea is on crack! 
twilight Pictures, Images and PhotosHarry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)