Sunday, October 12, 2008

"All that Jazz"

Chicago the musical Pictures, Images and Photos
Hi again!
So my choir class has been watching the movie Chicago for the past 3 days now and we just finished it today. The movie was pretty great though not the best musical movie I ever saw. I just got kind of annoyed with the lead character (Roxie Hart portrayed by Renee Zellweger). Apparently Roxie is a starstruck idiot who's main goal in life is to be on stage yet she can't act and people thought she was fabulous. No. Just no. Her husband wasn't much better or as I like to call him "Mr. Cellophane" (lol) his song lasted 8 minutes I kid you not, I timed it! It is so long! Really the moral to the movie was that you can get away with murder and become famous (post awkward looking face here).


Ok that moral isn't totally true, the movie is basically about media sensationalized criminal trials and how the public can't get enough of them and how the two main characters (Zellweger's Hart, and Valma Kelly portrayed by Catherine Zeta Jones) will do whatever it takes to get their 15 minutes of fame. 

 But really the people who died in this movie, "they had it coming."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)