Saturday, September 24, 2011

And We're Waiting...

As a lot of people who know me in real life know, I am going into theater and voice over. As silly as it may sound I've always wanted to be an actress ever since the 3rd grade when I got the role of '"The Orange Blossom Express" at my towns community theater which is sadly no longer around.  Last week on Wednesday I sent in my very first head shot and a letter (as stated by the directions) to a television show based in Burbank California which was looking for new talent and although I live in Michigan they stated that this wouldn't be a problem if someone was an outsider like me, from a small area in Michigan...how that works I do not know.

 So I'm just keeping my fingers crossed all goes well. I really don't have any high hopes of getting in but it would be such a cool opportunity if I somehow did. XD

Sorry it's such a short blog post. I have to study for my college classes and honestly nothing exciting has really happened as of lately. Then again, I have a cold and haven't really been feeling all that well and have been taking meds and sleeping. Hopefully this cold will go away by at least Friday. I'm sick of feeling stuffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)