Friday, August 26, 2011

Why Is It So Hard For People To Write And Type Correctly?

Seriously why? Unless you are dyslexic you have absolutely no business typing or writing 'lyk dis.' I know so many people who keep typing like that and frankly it is getting on my nerves. How hard is it to add an a to 'that.' THT is not a word. Neither is the letter N. Anyone who types like this needs to stop it right now. It just makes you sound like an idiot.


I'm not saying that I don't make spelling and grammar mistakes, heck I probably just made a grammar mistake in the last paragraph but that doesn't make me a spelling/grammar nazi if another person tends to spell something wrong or put a comma out of place. I just wanted to point out that being illiterate is not cool and because of the random things I have read on facebook,other websites, and even in school in the past, I am going to use the above ^ post to state all of the stupid things people say when they are trying to type gangsta or sound cool. I will also be stating my opinion on all of these idiotic sentences- if you can even call them that. So unless you wish to be a part of this, please quit typin lyk diz 4 iz not kewl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)