Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'M BAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKK!!

Hey everyone!
I know I havent wrote on this site for awhile but that is only because I've been super busy lately. Expect a lot of blog entries tomorrow considering I am writing this at 9:00 pm right now.


First off I got my hair trimmed and my eyebrows waxed today by my hairdressers daughter who is super cool. I think my hair looks really good and I am really happy with it. I am still contemplating if I should get my hair dyed or not, its still up for debate between myself and my miiiind. Then I went to Wendy's and ordered chicken nuggets and french fries along with a small frosty. My mom started giving me odd stares when I put my french fries in my frosty but I swear it is good, you should try it! c\'mon, you know you do... Pictures, Images and Photos<<<<<<<<<<<< So true. I love whoever made this!

But I'm guessing none of you really care about this am I right? More entries coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)