Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rain

So it has been raining since Friday. The town I live in is completely drenched with water and I don't live anywhere near an ocean or have any boat so this is actually very horrible considering today is SUNDAY!  I have soccer practice today at  6 until 7 and my dad just calls 10 minutes ago and goes HA HA I'LL SEE YOU IN A BIT AT PRACTICE! Man this did not make my mom happy at all! She used some very choice words about how stupid it was to have practice today and I cant say I blame her, although I do love my soccer people! Well I got to go considering I'm about ready to get pneumonia! Give me happy thoughts while I'm out there drenched and you are in your warm houses laughing at the idiots out in the down pore!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments : ) They really mean a lot to me and I promise to reply if you follow the following rules:

1. No name calling or rudeness or bashing towards me or others.
2. No unnecessary criticism.
3. No plagiarism of anything I write.
4. No idiocy.

Have a great day! =)